Whether it's your car, home or office, window film provides a variety of consumer benefits to make your life more pleasurable and secure. 7 reason why to choose window film :
- Decrease Heat - Window film is the most efficient way to reduce unwanted solar heat transferring through your windows. It can provide up to 78% heat reduction versus untreated glass, while controlling hot spots and cooling off sun-drenched areas in your home or office.
- Reduce Fading & Health Risks - Window film blocks up to 99%* of UV rays, while also significantly reducing heat. This helps to protect your valuable furnishings from fading and provides a “sunscreen”for your skin against the harmful effects of the sun.
- Cut Glare - Whatever the cause - direct sun, reflections from snow, water or surrounding buildings - there is a perfect window film solution to help reduce annoying glare.
- Enjoy Energy Savings - Reducing temperature imbalances caused by extreme sunlight is why so many designers, architects and building engineers desire window film. Reducing heat loss will increase HVAC efficiency and lower energy costs.
- Increase Safety - Accidents, environmental effects and vandalism can instantly turn a pane of glass into life-threatening shards. Window film can act as a “safety net” by holding shattered glass together.
- Enhance Appearance - Whether it's a contemporary look or a uniform design, there's a choice of window film products that can aesthetically complement the exterior of a home or office building.
- It's Fast and Easy - Professional installation is quick and simple. There’s minimal disruption to one’s daily lifestyle or work schedule.
Whether it's your car, home or office, window film provides a variety of consumer benefits to make your life more pleasurable and secure.
There are basically 7 Reasons Why to Choose Window Film:
- Decrease Heat - Today’s window film can provide up to 78% heat reduction versus untreated automotive glass. A cooler interior provides more comfort and can significantly reduce air conditioning usage thus extending the life of AC systems and improving gas mileage.
- Reduce Fading - Window film blocks up to 99%* of UV rays while also significantly reducing heat. Reducing these two primary causes of fading helps to protect and extend the life of all of your vehicle’s interior including seats, carpets, wood trim and dashboard.
- Diminish Health Risks - Exposure to UV rays from the sun is known to pose potential health risks for your eyes and skin. Window film provides an effective “sunscreen” for you against the harmful effects of the sun.
- Cut Hazardous Glare - Glare from the sun or from headlights at night can blind your vision when on the road. This dangerous condition can be greatly helped by tinting your vehicle’s side and rear windows.
- Increase Safety & Security - Thicker “automotive protection” films can provide an extra level of safety in case of an accident, and security for your possessions against smash-and-grab car robbers.
- Enhance Appearance - There’s a variety of window film products to suit any type of car, truck or SUV. From virtually invisible films to darker colors, there’s a range of shades to give you the look you want.
- It's Fast and Easy - Professional installation is quick and simple. Most vehicles can be tinted in 1 to 2 hours. Call your local installer to set up an appointment.