Climate control starts with your windows
LLumar automotive window tints are proven to reduce interior surface temperatures by as much as 30° F. This cooling action can also help with fuel efficiency because lower interior temperatures means you don’t have to run your air conditioning as often, improving fuel efficiency and reducing carbon emissions. Quality tinting can make a car’s interior more comfortable, not to mention the driver’s eyes.
We work with three type of LLumar films for vehicles: ATC, CTX (ceramic) and Air 80 – more information here…
Sunblock for your car and the people inside
Safe driving means limiting exposure to harmful ultraviolet rays when you’re on the road. LLumar automotive window tints block more than 99% of harmful UV rays, safeguarding you, your family, and your investment. You can enjoy a more confident ride that comes from knowing you and your family are protected from the sun’s harmful UV rays, heat and glare. Window tints help protect and improve homes, businesses, and vehicles.
Protect your privacy from prying eyes
LLumar window tints add style and protection to your
vehicle. Available in a variety of shades, from clear to dark charcoal, you can choose a look
that not only rejects heat. LLumar tinting can also help protect your privacy and your valuables from prying eyes. Along with sleek styling, window tint adds privacy and helps protect passengers from sun damage and car interiors against fading and cracking.
To ensure maximum skin protection for passengers in the back seats, don’t forget to apply film to the privacy glass that is standard on many SUV’s and minivans.
We use different kinds of film for automotive
COMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL
Window film has been recommended by physicians nationwide as a skin safe preventative measure for patients with solar sensitivity, skin related diseases and cancers of the skin.
The diverse line of window film products can help to raise the style, performance and safety of buildings to new levels.
Decrease Heat – Window film will not only help to reduce your energy costs but it will allow for a more comfortable living environment.
- Energy Reduction – Window film can control solar heat gain thus creating a more balanced inside temperature.
- Improve Building Appearance – This will not only improve the overall aesthetic look, but it will also raise the value of your building.
- Increase Productivity – Sun glare, too much heat decreases employees productivity. The application of window film will lead to a more pleasant workspace.
- Reduction of Interior Fading – Many people are still unaware the sun’s damaging UV rays can ruin the interior of a home including wood floors, couches, curtains, furniture and even artwork. Fortunately, window film blocks up to 99% of these harmful UV rays to help protect your interior furnishings as well as your skin.
- Blocking up to 99% of harmful UVB and
deep penetrating UVA rays.
- Protection for your skin and eyes when you work inside – in your home and at work.
- Reduction from daily, cumulative exposure to UV.
- Many residential window films consist of various color shades to provide added privacy to your home while still allowing excellent external light.
- A pristine view that offers protection
without closing your blinds.
Protection in your Vessels
Window film helps protect your boat’s interior cockpit area including upholstery, dash, and electronics from the damaging effects of the sun.
Our Window Tinting acts like a barrier, blocking out 99% of the sun’s UV rays. In addition, it will also reduce heat and glare coming off the water, thus making your boating experience much more comfortable and safe.
Just peel away the graffiti or scratches.
Installation is quick and easy. Applied with removable adhesive for convenient replacement.
Window film is a safe and effective sun protection product that is . In fact, many dermatologists, pediatricians, cosmetic surgeons and general practitioners nationwide have window film installed on the windows of their offices and homes.
Paint Protection Film (PPF)
Keep your vehicle looking its best With LLumar® Paint Protection Film, caring for your car is easy. You can wash, wax and maintain your car just like you normally would.
Whatever vehicle you drive, LLumar Paint Protection Film provides the best option for keeping your vehicle looking its best.
Decorative Window Film
- Provides comfort
- Conserves energy
- Enhances aesthetics
- Helps reduce fading
- Provides privacy and inspires design
- Increases safety and security
- Create an upscale look for medical office entrances.
- Provide ambiance and mystery in a spa setting
- Reduce distractions in conference rooms
The main problem is the age of other films and the fact that the film was applied to reduce UV rays coming into your home. And since glass is porous the UV film over time will bake itself into your glass windows. The film does do it’s job, as in preventing UV rays from damaging your carpet, furniture or paintings; and most UV films will last 10 years, however as time goes on you may find that mildew or mold is starting to appear on your windows that have the UV film on it.
If you need film removal, you are in the correct place.